$10,000 Sign on bonus!!
$3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months
Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit and $1,000 in first check.
Why Reading Hospital?
- Magnet designated
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Nurses Association 2018 Lantern Award
- MICU: Silver Beacon Award for Excellence by The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
- The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care through an interdisciplinary team while utilizing knowledge of disease process and physical assessment.
- The nurse will care for patients with problems relating to post hospital medical and surgical needs, including rehabilitation, TPN, wound care, diabetic monitoring and education and post orthopedic/ surgical procedures.
- 1 year of acute care experience.
- Associates, Bachelor or Master's Degree in Nursing.
- RN License