Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a React Developer in Columbus, Ohio.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
This is a 100 percent remote position. Candidates must reside in the Eastern or Central Time Zone.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing new user-facing features using React.js 16.0
- Experience working as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows - Redux, useContext etc
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Good understanding of Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Good understanding of NPM and security features in React
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git
- Passion for technology
- Eager to learn newer solutions and approaches
- Interest to deliver quality product
- Ability to work with the team in every aspect/phase of development
- Must reside in the Eastern or Central Time Zone. The selected candidate must be able to work Eastern Time hours.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous work experience as a Node.js Developer and AWS cloud will be a big advantage
We are hiring an experienced React Developer to work for us as a direct, W2 salaried or hourly employee, and the selected candidate will work on an engagement for our client. The technologies with which you could be working include:
- Web Technologies/Frameworks: ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, SpringBoot, DotNETCore 3.x
- Service Architecture: Micro-services, CQRS, Event driven architecture & SOA
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, SQL Server, PostgresSQL
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working 100 percent remotely, working Eastern Time zone hours.
- Build application on provided architecture and design
- Work with architect and PM on daily tasks
- Involve in different phases of SDLC, based on needs
- Work with architect – System & Security to release a secure application
- Help with scanning for vulnerabilities
- Build DevOps-oriented application
- Work with architect to document flows, exceptions and anomalies
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code with react hooks
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re inclusive; celebrate your role, grow in your position, feel the freedom to explore, trust the commitment, experience the opportunity. We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer