Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a Business Systems Analyst in Columbus, Ohio.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of professional experience as an IT business systems analyst in eliciting, analyzing, validating, verifying, documenting, and managing IT systems requirements in addition to serving as a liaison between the business and IT and vendor teams
- Project management experience
- Vendor management experience
- Change management (and change process) experience
- Risk management and RAID (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies) analysis experience
- Document management experience using SharePoint
- MS Project
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hit the ground running, driven personality.
- Experience interacting with and making presentations to senior leadership; excellent presentation skills.
- Proven skills in proactively addressing risks and issues
- Project status report experience
- Experience with Medicaid applications
- Developing scope, business requirements, and system requirements documents
- Current (As Is) and Future (To Be) process analysis and developing process flow
diagrams and maps
- User acceptance testing
- Executing user test plans
- Agile projects and related practices
- Ability to work remotely or virtually until at least April to June 2021
- Candidates local to Columbus, Ohio, Greater Columbus, or Ohio are strongly preferred.
We are hiring an experienced Business Systems Analyst to work for us as a direct, W2 salaried or hourly employee, and the selected candidate will work on a potential long-term engagement for our client. You will:
- Work very collaboratively with a Project Manager, leveraging strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Assist project managers with all phases of projects, to include the initiation phase, planning phase, execution phase, monitoring & controlling phase, and closing phase.
- Act as the liaison to the client’s business areas to ensure that the client’s needs are represented throughout the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) process.
- Communicate and interact with vendors as the liaison between the vendor and the business
- Manage the document intake, tracking, and approval process using SharePoint.
- Manage risks, issues, changes, and vendors, working collaboratively with the Project Manager.
- Be responsible for all requirements deliverables, including requirements gathering and analysis, process flow analysis and mapping, translating requirements into solutions, updates, and enhancements for major systems (i.e. MITS as well as others).
- Learn and understand Medicaid systems (MITS, Integrated Eligiblity, as well as others)
- Learn and understand various data exchange sources (i.e., IEVS, PARIS, etc.) used for Medicaid eligibility.
- May be responsible to assist in writing policy, training, and/or standard operating procedures (SOPs) around the design and use of systems/system enhancements from a technical and program perspective.
- Coordinate efforts with the client’s internal and external stakeholders (i.e., IT, program policy teams, sister-state agencies, counties, vendors, and more).
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) to include test scripts and testing
- Design and maintain tracking tools, templates, and more to track, measure, and report on work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
We’re inclusive; celebrate your role, grow in your position, feel the freedom to explore, trust the commitment, experience the opportunity. We’re growing, and we need great people to grow with us! Simply put, we’re enabled to hire the best. Our Project Delivery, Enterprise Support, Information Security, and Development Services practices are led by DTS consultants who help select our employees and then guide them. What’s in it for you? A collaborative, supportive environment where high standards, quality, and excellence are the norm.
It has an exciting Information Technology market, a reasonable cost of living, a low unemployment rate, and a strong quality of life! It’s the 14th-largest city in the United States and is home to fifteen (15) Fortune 1000 companies which are all very dependent on IT.
By building a clear sense of purpose and strong relationships within Dedicated Tech Services, the staff and leadership team can then aspire to be the technology service provider whose quality services set the standard by which others are measured and that our clients ask for by name.
In addition to the opportunity to work for a caring and supportive company, DTS offers health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401K plan, bonus options, and more! Please visit our web site for more information: https://www.dtsdelivers.com
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer