Remote work initially. Candidates who reside within 2 hour driving distance preferred. Relocation is offered.
Post-COVID, 2-3 days per week on campus anticipated, but mostly remote (3-5 days per month on campus) may be an option for a candidate with ideal experience.
The Information Security Analyst will ensure the safety of information assets by managing and controlling access to the hospital system's network, systems, applications and data. The Information Security Analyst:
- focuses primarily on security system administration and the management of systems security tools and monitoring systems
- provides customer support for information security requests.
- is responsible for security event identification, incident investigation, and escalation.
- will monitor and report on security key performance indicators.
- Relevant IT experience required.
- Education: HS/GED required. Higher level of education and relevant experience preferred.
- Ideal Experience & Education: 1-3 years of information security experience. Any type of IT security certification or IT security certification in process. Information Security-related degree.