About the Department:
R3S is a 30 bed Medical Surgical unit consisting of general surgery patients and medical patients. The unit is known for having a diverse learning experience for new graduates.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America’s 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital in the top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 – one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report: 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Join now and receive a $10,000 Sign on bonus!
$1,000 in your first check and then $3,000 payouts in 6, 12 and 18 months of employment.
Must have 18 months + of experience.
DON'T MISS OUT !
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license or Temporary practice permit - required
- Current BLS Certification
- Previous RN experience, preferred