Who We Are:
With over 50 years of experience, Wurth USA, ranked #22 on Selling Powers "50 Best Companies To Sell For", partners with customers across the country to provide business solutions to the automotive and trucking industry.
Even in the uncertain times of Covid-19, our organization remains healthy and we are hiring!
In this entry-level outside sales role, you will receive hands on training and development in our comprehensive sales approach, preparing you for a successful career in sales. We train individuals how to develop relationships, build trust within our business partners and grow a territory through a consultative sales approach. This role will allow you to experience grass root sales and service training in the field, face to face with our customers.
What you will do:
- Engage decision makers through face-to-face outside sales visits (10 -15 per day)
- Represent yourself as a consultative partner by understanding customers’ business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of our products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations – Hands-on with customers
- Prospect for and acquire new businesses on a consistent basis
What you will need:
- No prior sales experience is required. We will train entry-level candidates to be successful.
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and desire to be successful in sales
- Bilingual a plus!
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Wurth’s proprietary sales process
- Basic proficiency with digital tools and software, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Ipad, etc.
- Positive attitude towards a multichannel selling approach
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma; Some college preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- Consistent income with base and bonus
- Company vehicle (contingent on driving record) and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- Extensive in-house training on product, selling technique and usage of Sales Force Automation through company provided iPad
- Excellent opportunity for career development and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer