Do YOU have an appetite for accuracy and getting things done efficiently? Consider yourself the go-to person for making sure the "i's” are dotted and the "t's” are crossed? Join #NescoNation and apply your organizational experience and attention to detail as a Program Payroll Specialist and represent one of the top companies in the staffing industry. A Program Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting payroll and timekeeping operations for Managed Service Programs. Helping to identify new process improvements and opportunities for payroll as it relates to Managed Service Program(s).
- Responsible for entering payroll data and ensures all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Handles uploaded time files, adjustments, and remittance
- Perform all transactional functions to process payroll via DivaVMS or similar VMS technologies on a weekly basis
- Audits rates, work locations, employee information to identify problems with timesheets.
- Reports on missing timesheets and works with Client Managers and Preferred Vendor teams to gather before payroll deadline
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Completes payroll, reports, audits and other documentation in accordance with established deadlines
- Tracks and resolves employee payroll questions
- Prepare and process all customer billing
- Other job duties as assigned to support the Managed Service Program.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Previous payroll or billing experience in the staffing industry preferred in MSP, Master Vendor, or Onsite programs
- Experience with ATS, CRM, and HRIS systems
- Knowledge of DivaVMS processing a plus
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills (verbal and written) communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Motivated, self-starter who can easily adapt in a fast paced environment
- A positive focus on customer service and preferred vendor experience
- Ability to deal with confidential material and communicate with upper management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
× Contact Company Candidate Ideal Jobs Match a Job Add in JobDiva Match Back Close Saving Record to JobDiva... Close