- Do you want to work somewhere awesome?
- Is your work ethic inspirational?
- Do you exude a positive attitude at work?
- Would you like to be recognized and rewarded for a job well done?
- Would you like to transfer your leadership skills to a new industry?
We're growing! And we want to employ supervisors who are passionate about driving a team to help us achieve that growth. The ideal candidate brings us a strong record of people management in the service industry. While Turn 14 Distribution is a leading wholesale distributor of performance auto parts, industry experience is not necessary. We can teach you that! It doesn't matter where you used to get things done, as long as you are the type of person who gets them done. We want to speak with you about supervising with us.
What do I Need to be Successful?
- 2 - 5 years experience leading a team in the hospitality, service, retail, convenience, banking or logistics department
- Amazing work ethic
- Outstanding Team Lead experience
- Proven record of successfully accomplishing goals
- Proven ability to direct workflow
- Drive and willingness to constantly improve
What about Growth Opportunities?
- Turn 14 Distribution promotes from within, as we want our leaders to have a complete understanding of how our company is successful. Employees who are driven, outstanding, and care about doing a great job every day will be successful here.
What does Turn 14 Distribution Offer?
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Company-Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Dependent Care Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(K) Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Sponsored Events
- Subsidized Part Purchasing Program
Turn 14 Distribution fosters an inclusive workplace through recruiting strategies aimed at hiring diverse candidates. We offer career development through training opportunities, including Tuition Reimbursement, to further hone professional talents.