Email Me This Job
Do you want to work somewhere awesome?
- Do you want to work for a company ranked "Best in the Industry"?
- Do you want to be on a team with an incredible team dynamic?
- Do you want the tools to provide a positive customer experience?
- Perform daily bank account reconciliation, reconcile credit card statements, initiate ACH payments
- Process Merchant Services statements and track related expenses
- Process credit sweeps, manage Loan Statements, and report related expenses
- Upload Positive Pay issue files and monitor reporting for authenticity
- Process G&A invoices according to terms, conditions, and special payment programs
- Identify Fixed Asset expenses
- Record monthly Use Tax expense
- Perform account and period reporting to financial leadership as needed
- Prepare budget and other project reporting
- Perform general AP team functions, performing data entry and administrative duties as required
- Manage online filing system
What about growth opportunities?
Turn 14 Distribution promotes from within, as we want our leaders to have a complete understanding of how our company is successful. Employees who are motivated, outstanding, and care about doing a great job every day will be successful here.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Produce accurate work efficiently with prodigious attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with attention to deadlines
- Ability to communicate with vendors and colleagues professionally
- Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience required
- Recent grads welcome to apply
- MS Office experience is required
The Turn 14 Distribution Advantage.
- An independent work environment that encourages decision making and professional growth.
- Efficient workflow through the use of advanced technological solutions.
- Dynamic team environment with cross-department problem-solving.
- Fun and engaging company culture.
- Generous benefits package including 401(K) with company match, company-sponsored plans, tuition reimbursement, PTO, and flex scheduling.
Turn 14 Distribution fosters an inclusive workplace through recruiting strategies aimed at hiring diverse candidates. We offer career development through training opportunities, including Tuition Reimbursement, to further hone professional talents.