We partner with healthcare providers to maximize reimbursement from complex claims payers by having the best people, processes, products and performance.
We enable healthcare providers to do what they do best.
The Business Analyst is responsible for making EnableComp systems more efficient, helping our staff work smarter not harder, our team work faster through automation, and leading us to higher revenue through process efficiencies and enhanced technology solutions.
- Work collaboratively with individuals from every facet of the operation, identifying and analyzing key process to enhance, documenting effective BRDs for business process changes and technology enhancements and managing IT business priorities and workflow.
- Interact with customers and development staff to identify and translate business requirements that will improve the functionality and usability of EnableComp products and services.
- Monitors on-going changes for data improvements.
- Use of independent judgement and discretion as it relates to responsibilities detailed above.
- Other duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2-3 years' experience acting as a liaison between IT and Operations in a healthcare technology company a plus.
- Familiar with healthcare claims and IT systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with healthcare transaction sets (X12, 837/835/999, UB, HL7) a plus.
- Experience with Motor Vehicle Accident billing procedures a plus.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Special Considerations and Prerequisites
- Practices and adheres to EnableComp's Core Values, Vision and Mission.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- Proven experience writing business requirements and/or creating business rule specifications.
- Experience working on HIPAA-EDI based projects, 837/835/999 files, and other electronic data interchange aspects a plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects with competing priorities successfully.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and managing initiatives, small projects among business operations and IT staff.
- Highly organized and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the time.
- Occasionally moves about inside the office to access office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a copy/scan/print machine, phone and computer.