Our Commercial Lines Operations Department is seeking a Financial Operations Quality and Training Analyst to join our growing team in Worcester, MA.
The quality and training analyst is responsible for transaction quality control in accordance with established company standards. The quality and training analyst provides results/feedback to managers for delivery to accounts receivable representatives and off shore partners to improve the quality of work produced. In addition, the quality and training analyst is accountable for analyzing results, performing root cause analysis, identifying trends, developing and delivering training, and monitoring the application of improvement initiatives.
Key Job Duties:
- Conducts a monthly quality review of transactions performed by accounts receivable reps and off-shore partners
- Demonstrates an understanding of and the application of quality assurance best practices
- Assists with the development and implementation of the quality assurance data tracking, trend analysis and reporting
- Identifies and recommends procedures and workflow improvements, as identified from the compilation of quality assurance data and trend analysis
- Develop and deliver technical on the job training as needed
- Responsible to meet productivity measures and complete time sensitive deliverables within established standards (i.e. scorecards)
- Takes initiative to suggest ideas to improve workflow when possible and makes recommendations concerning improvement to any and all processes within Financial Operations
- Identifies problems that may arise and follows proper escalation path
- Lead and/or participate in initiatives that support business strategies and financial goals
- Support the Financial Operations team, as needed, by ensuring all daily service levels are met.
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective collaboration with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Maintains a solid proficiency in Hanover Billing Systems, processes and tools
- Anticipates needs of the customer and takes a proactive approach to ensure they are met
- Drives for results with a commitment to win
- Contact/exposure to sensitive or confidential information requiring use of tact and judgment.
- Problem Solving/Judgment - Thinks critically and anticipates, recognizes, identifies, and develops solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Consultative - Uses professional or technical expertise to advise intervene, and/or influence a customer or partner over whom there is no direct authority.
- Accountability - Proactively identifies present and future obstacles, issues, and opportunities; takes actions to address such obstacles, issues, and opportunities
- Flexible and Agile - Easily adapts to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities. Has an understanding and appreciation of individual differences.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with related insurance &/or financial operations experience
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Working knowledge of Hanover systems with the aptitude to gain skills and solve problems as the technology progresses.