Hondros College of Nursing is looking for Full-Time Nurse Faculty to help students prepare for the NCLEX at our Fairborn Campus!
Who we are:
Hondros College of Nursing is dedicated to the success and outcome of every nursing student. Joining our family is a great way to enrich your own personal and professional growth while inspiring the next generation of nurses. Hondros College of Nursing is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students.
We are looking for Nurse Faculty who will:
- Instruct students in the classroom, lab, and/or clinical setting
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Produce ancillary materials designed to assist students with NCLEX proficiency
- Assist with analysis of HESI data and early identification of at risk students
- Work collaboratively to assure full implementation of the curriculum.
- Participate as members of the Faculty Organization and Campus Curriculum Committees.
- Recommend strategies for student success
- Tutor students to assist in meeting course objectives
- Implement the clinical experience component of the program, if applicable
- Evaluate each student’s achievement and progress and provide valuable feedback
- A Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
- At least two years teaching experience in a nursing program
- Experience in a NCLEX Support role and/or experience teaching a capstone, comprehensive, or program cultivating course designed to prepare students for the NCLEX examination
- At least five years full-time in the practice of nursing as a Registered Nurse or part-time equivalent
- Active, unencumbered licensure in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Current American Heart Association compliant Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
We Offer a Great Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company paid and voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid Holidays
- Company paid Education
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k with Employer Match)