As a Sales and Marketing Representative you will need to be capable of working independently to market products and services to communities, property managers and owners. To be successful in this position you need to be highly motivated, extremely confident, a self-starter with a positive attitude, and possess strong communications and time management skills. This person will plan, execute on-site events, engage consumers and increase property penetration rate by driving sales of products and services.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with property managers
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Scheduling events and negotiating additional marketing tactics.
- Pre promote events and offers
- Establish clear communication between clients and prospects.
- Administrative duties including event recap, finance management and product inventory
Meet and exceed weekly sales goals set by clients.
Meet weekly event scheduling needs and expectations.
Communicate and work with management to assist the sales teams with sales goal achievement.
Build and maintain relationships with property managers/owners, event contacts, team members and internal staff.
• Ideal candidates will possess prior sales experience in related fields such as real estate, outside sales, business to business, retail or Telecom.
• Possess a strong work ethic, requires little supervision
• Solid organization, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
• Reliable form of transportation (commuting/some travel is required)
• Bilingual is a plus
Inspired MKTG is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.