As a Sales Associate at United Rentals, you will channel your ambition and desire to excel to support the increase of revenue for the branch. Working side-by-side with the branch's operating staff, you will participate in a structured sales training program designed to develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to move into an outside sales role. We will help you work to establish new rental and sales accounts in niche markets through phone calling and in-person visits to potential customers.
If you're driven to succeed and have a true understanding of what outstanding customer service is, you may be the perfect fit for United Rentals. Once you establish a record of high-performance achievement, you will have the opportunity to grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
* Six months of inside sales or operations management experience, or one year experience in a sales-related role
* Proven planning, problem-solving, communication and negotiation skills
* At least one year of experience using Microsoft Office
* Ideally, proven presentation skills and a sales orientation
* A valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
* Ideally, willing and able to relocate
What's in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.