North Range Behavioral Health has a variety of Clinician positions available in multiple programs (i.e. Adult Out Patient, Counseling Center at West Greeley, Day Report Center, Family Treatment Court, Intensive Residential Treatment, School Based, etc.). Please visit our website to learn more about our programs at http://www.northrange.org/jobs.
Position Summary: Provides on-going assessment, crisis intervention, individual, family, and group therapy and case management services. Develops strength-based service plans, monitors treatment progress, documents interactions and maintains electronic clinical records and other reporting data for individuals with mild to severe mental illness and/or substance use disorders. Coordinates with internal as well as external supportive services to deliver needed services to clients. Collaborates with clinical supervisor, other team members and psychiatrist regarding treatment.
- Master's Degree in psychology, social work, or other behavioral health discipline from an accredited college or university required
- Colorado clinical licensure in appropriate discipline (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) preferred
- Ability to become credentialed with various health insurance companies if licensed
- Bilingual skills (English/Spanish) desired
- 0 years' experience required, 2 years' experience preferred
- Experience in coordinating behavioral health intervention plans and services with other agencies preferred.
- Mild to severe mental health and/or substance use disorders/disabilities and the recovery process.
- Professional and ethical guidelines as outlined by the State of Colorado.
- Basic and routine computer keyboarding, programs and software.
- Basic, routine, and advanced records maintenance and filing practices.
- Basic, routine, and advanced office management practices and operating procedures.
- Workplace policies and professionalism.
- Organizational structure, workflow and operating procedures.
- Effective de-escalation techniques.