LogMeIn's inside sales team is growing, and we're seeking motivated sales reps to sell into the following technology areas: Security, VPN’s, CRM, Help Desk and/ or Remote Administration products. SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred. Your ability to clearly articulate our value proposition, demonstrate our products, create and implement a dynamic and effective sales strategy and manage your time effectively will be the key to our mutual success.
- Sales position focused on retaining and generating new revenue from the existing customer base.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly & annual revenue goals
- Record and track contact with all assigned clients
- Profile and query assigned customer base in territory for add-on and cross-sell opportunities by building strong relationships which quickly identify and qualify revenue.
- Manage a list of top accounts for optimal high-value conversion.
- Manage a list of critical accounts to contact for product release or bug notifications
- Establish a consistent daily call routine in line with expected call metrics of 40-50 calls per day
- Develop strategies using the back-office to identify customers who may have need for additional seats
- Triage and resolve incoming customer inquiries (email/web/phone) efficiently
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast
- Minimum 2 years inside-sales experience handling full sales cycle selling security, VPN’s or Remote Administration and the like.
- Must possess proven track record of consistently and successfully attaining sales goals.
- Excellent relationship building and strong closing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, coachable.
- Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed and grow as we grow.
- Ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value propositions.
- Flexible work hours