The Enterprise Data Office is committed to enabling business outcomes with consistent enterprise standards with master data management, data quality metrics and metadata management. The Data Catalog and Stewardship initiatives are to implement the Collibra Data Governance Center in support of the EDO vision. This role requires strong technical, business and analytical skills in data governance tool design, development, testing, monitoring and dashboarding. In this role you will work in close collaboration with Enterprise & Business stewards, Data Architects, and Business System Analysts to assist, define and ensure adherence with established reference architecture and data management principles. You will also design and develop the Collibra operating model, Business Glossary, Reference Data, Stewardship, Data Dictionary, Data Helpdesk, Policy Manager, Issue Management, Catalog, Collibra Lineage and Collibra connects.
We are searching for a strong Sr. Collibra Admin & Developer to contribute to and lead the Collibra development efforts, ensuring that system implementations are executed in a way that is consistent with industry/company design, architecture, and quality standards, as well as best practices.
- Design, configure and develop Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) models including assets, relationships, domains and communities. Configure Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) based on business requirements and specifications. Own technical deliverables including the codebase.
- Develop, support and maintain Collibra Connect, Workflows and API. Leverage Collibra API as needed to meet business integration needs with the Collibra DGC platform.
- Develop Collibra Connect custom integrations for data ingestion. For example, integrating Data Service Agreements, Data Elements, Data Quality Controls and Data Quality Results into Collibra.
- Design, develop, unit test, and support metadata import and export jobs and creation of data governance reporting/KPI.
- Core team member of Data Steering Committee and Data working group. Document integrations and processes, participate in meetings and working sessions.
- Participate with Data Governance Office and technical leadership to continuously improve data governance technologies.
- Responsible for adherence to SDLC policies and standards for technical management of Collibra Data Governance Center, technical metadata platform, and data quality platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems & Mathematics or a related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology, including 6+ years of expertise in Collibra Data Governance Center.
- Experience working on more than one Collibra end to end implementation project.
- Experience in customizing workflows using Eclipse and Activiti Load, and configuring all Collibra customized workflows.
- Experience in Data Governance of a wide variety of data types including structured, semi structured and unstructured data, and wide variety of data sources e.g. Oracle DB, AWS S3/ Athena etc.
- Experience with data formats including XML, CSV, and JSON.
- Experience with common integration technologies such as Collibra Connect, HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP.
- Development experience in Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL. Experience creating batch and shell scripts.
- Exposure to Data Quality, Data Architecture and MDM best practices and processes.
- Experience with software development lifecycle tools (Bitbucket, JIRA etc.).
- Excellent documentation and interpersonal relationship skills, with ability to drive achievement of objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate to various levels of audience or to explain complex or technical matters in a manner suitable for non-technical audiences.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems & Mathematics or a related discipline
- Collibra Certifications
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- Experience with Agile framework and DevOps.
- Experience on API Management technologies and standards.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities