If you’re interested in exploring career opportunities with Signature Flight Support, start by searching for a position that piques your interest. Try searching for current openings by position, category, location.
Signature Flight Support was founded in 1992 when Page AvJet and Butler Aviation merged. Over the last 25 years, Signature Flight Support’s network has expanded to include over 200 Fixed Base Operations (FBOs) worldwide.
- Over 200 locations on five continents
- Presence in 82% of top 50 business aviation markets in the United States
- Over 1 million sq. ft. of hangar and office space
- More than 5,000 employees around the world. In addition to a strategically constructed network of FBOs.
- Signature has ownership interests in a variety of aviation businesses including:
- Signature TECHNICAir® Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services at 18 locations in the US and UK
- Gama Aviation Signature Aircraft Management operates a fleet of over 250 aircraft on behalf of their owners