New Directions Youth & Family Services, Inc. is a non-profit organization.
New Directions fosters resilient, self-reliant youth and families and works toward permanence for at-risk youth by promoting safe, respectful, responsible, goal-directed behavior.
The following commitment further defines our mission:
- To advance Normative Culture with staff, youth, and families.
- To help youth develop life-long relationships with positive adults.
- To develop permanent resources for youth.
- To respect and recognize diversity though culturally competent practices.
- To use milestone and outcome measures to promote best practice.
- To use evidence based practices.
- To manage all programs in a fiscally responsible manner.
- To operate based on a team centered model.
- To foster a safe, positive work environment with highly competent and engaged staff.
- To engage with our communities as positive citizens.