Philadelphia Works Incorporated
The City’s Workforce Development Board
- Leverage resources and cross-sector relationships to advance a thriving workforce.
- Develop and manage workforce solutions that respond to business needs and increase economic opportunity for all Philadelphians.
- Offer a range of business services to grow and retain employees including wage subsidies and employee training assistance.
- Fund and manage a network of service providers contracted to deliver workforce services in Philadelphia such as career guidance, job training, and job placement.
- Use our knowledge of the local labor market to test new workforce strategies and scale promising solutions.